The CoR-Lab develops, maintains and supports in various research projects open-source software architectures and components, libraries or specific tools. These software artefacts range from robotics infrastructure for building complex distributed systems such as RSB, over software components for humanoid robots, cf. the NAO Components project, and libraries for machine learning to specific visualization software for neural networks.
Via http://code.cor-lab.org we want to share selected parts of these tools for collaboration and further development with the scientific community.
Please feel free to check out these projects and let us know if you would like to collaborate further. If you are interested, the project maintainers will be glad to offer you a developer account for the projects on http://code.cor-lab.org. In case you have any questions, please contact Michael Goetting for further information.
Further CoR-Lab web services related to robots, labs, software and project management:
- Projects and platforms: https://projects.cor-lab.org
- IT management and lab facilities: https://support.cor-lab.org
This service is operated by the CoR-Lab Cognitive Systems Engineering (CSE) group.
Robotics Service Bus:
RSB 0.9 has been released
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.9 of the RSB middleware. Version 0.9 is the direct successor of 0.7 due to changes in the versioning system.
Calibration (04/02/2014 06:27 pm)
Calibration and transformation component.
- Calibration Learner: Learns a 6-dimensional coordinate transformation (translation and orientation) based on point-pairs of two coordinate systems
- Coordinate Transformation: Transforms 6D-points (position and orientation) based on the learned transformation from first coordinate system to second...
FSMT Mirror (03/12/2014 11:33 am)
Test-Mirroring project for FSMT approach. To be moved to opensource.cit-ec.de once setup.
- RST Fork for LSP CSRA (03/06/2014 06:52 pm)
- RSB Sphinx Integration (02/05/2014 05:32 pm)
Automated Build Generator (11/19/2013 05:28 pm)
The automated build generator reads descriptions of software projects and generates, among other things, build jobs for the Jenkins Continuous Integration Server.